Success in the chemical distribution business is contingent on partnering with the right suppliers. That’s why Advanced Chemical Logistics strategically aligns ourselves with vendors that:
cheap nfl jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys from china,We’re a dynasty cheap jerseys
.’. Cheap Jerseys free shipping,wholesale jerseys,wholesale nfl jerseys.cheap nfl jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys from china,Patients may be referred for services if they tell their primary care physician or other health care provider that they feel fatigued, irritable, can’t concentrate, can’t sleep, suffer from unexplained body aches or pain or have a sense of feeling unwell without being sure what is wrong. Cheap Jerseys free shipping,wholesale jerseys,wholesale nfl jerseys.cheap nfl jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys from china,An attached 450 square foot workshop with radiant heat floors is a great place to store equipment and warm up after hitting the trails out back or at Nashoba Valley Ski Area, about 20 minutes away in Westford. Cheap Jerseys free shipping,wholesale jerseys,wholesale nfl jerseys.cheap nfl jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys from china,RFID tagging is already used in retail, he said, but primarily to reduce shrink (inventory that is lost, stolen or damaged in transit) cheap jerseys
. Cheap Jerseys free shipping,wholesale jerseys,wholesale nfl jerseys cheap jerseys
.cheap nfl jerseys,cheap jerseys,wholesale jerseys from china,This is what police say they’re concerned about: males using the park as a place to meet sexual partners cheap jerseys
. Cheap Jerseys free shipping,wholesale jerseys,wholesale nfl jerseys
- Provide a wide-array of products
- Represent diverse areas of expertise
- Uphold a high level of quality
- Stand behind their products
These strategic partnerships allow ACL to offer a distinct line of chemicals in a variety of quantities.
ACL’s chemical portfolio is designed to address unique application requirements in the personal care; water treatment; household, industrial and institutional; chemical production; and oil and gas industries. We offer technical support, just-in-time inventory, consolidated billing and personalized customer service to meet each customer’s individual needs.
Advanced Chemical aims to link quality suppliers with our valued customers through unmatched customer service. In addition to the vendors listed below, we are also an authorized distributor for Lubrizol products in this region.
- At AkzoNobel Surface Chemistry, we have the global experience, expertise and sustainable solutions to help the oilfield industry enhance its production, drilling and stimulation processes. Our portfolio of products with advanced functionalities allows our customers to select the solution that best fits their specific needs in any particular oilfield application.
- Our commitment to innovation for the oilfield industry
We have dedicated oilfield technical teams working tirelessly to understand the performance characteristics of our existing product portfolio so that we can recommend the best possible candidates to address our customers’ technical needs. We also have dedicated research and development scientists developing the next generation of products for application in the uniquely challenging oilfield environment.
- Our strategic intent is to provide best-in-class performance while reducing the environmental impact of oilfield operations. Specifically, we aim to replace toxic chemistries used in the market today with more benign materials or to find more environmentally friendly versions of products from our own portfolio.
- Surface Chemistry is a business unit of AkzoNobel, the largest global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals. Based in Chicago, U.S, our business unit operates in 50 countries, employing over 1,500 people. With regional marketing centers and R&D facilities worldwide, we are a leading supplier of specialty surfactants and synthetic and bio-polymers additives.
- Arkema is the largest producer worldwide of thioglycolic acid (TGA) and 2-ethylhexyl thioglycolate (EHTG).
- Thioglycolic acid (TGA) was first developed in the early 1940s as an active material for cold wave permanents and depilatories.
- The uses of TGA stem from the presence of two reactive functional groups in the molecule: an acid group and a mercaptan group.
- TGA 80%
TGA 80% is a diluted with water version of TGA 99%, designed specificaly for cosmetic applications where low odor of the final product is required.
- TGA 97%
Arkema technical grade TGA 97% (Thioglycolic acid) is used in industrial applications.
- TGA 99%
Arkema high purity TGA 99% is used in the most demanding cosmetic applications.
- CAS number
- Chemical name
2-Mercaptoacetic Acid; 2-Mercaptoethanoic Acid; 2-Thioglycolic Acid; Glycolic Acid, 2-thio-;, 2-EHTG; OCTYL THIOGLYCOLATE; 2-ethvlhexvlthioglvcolate;2-ETHYLHEXYL THIOGLYCOLATE;Ethylhexyl mercaptoacetate;2-Ethylhexylmercaptoacetat;2-ETHYLHEXYL MERCAPTOACETATE;THIOGLYCOLIC ACID OCTYL ESTER;2-(ETHYLHEXYL) THIOGLYCOLATE;acetic acid, mercapto-, 2-ehylhexyl ester
- Common name
TGA, 2-EHTG, 2-EHMA
- Plastic additives
- Pesticides / Insecticides
- General industry
- Oil and gas
- Chain transfer agent
- Chemical intermediate
- Enhanced oil recovery additive
- DeFOREST Enterprises, Inc. offers a diversified and comprehensive line of surfactants and specialties for a variety of end use applications. Our product portfolio is highly focused on differentiation as well as multifunctionality.
- We offer a unique line of products as follows:
- surfactants and wetting agents:
alkoxylated alcohols, phosphate esters, amphoteric surfactants, specialty anionic surfactants, chlorine stable surfactants, peroxide stable surfactants, Cleangredients® surfactants, alkaline stable surfactants, acid stable surfactants.
low foam anionics, phosphate esters, high foam amphoteric surfactants, low foam amphoteric surfactants.
- corrosion inhibitors:
amine carboxylates, amine-free carboxylates, amine borate, phosphate esters, acid corrosion inhibitor
- metal working lubricants:
phosphate esters, carboxylates
specialty ethoxylates and esters, nonionic and anionic
- gelling agents:
amine oxides and ethoxylated amines, gelling agents for sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, and acids.
- Our company remains committed to product innovation and developing unique products and solutions that are driven by our customer’s changing needs. Our product line includes a variety of environmentally sensitive products that are readily biodegradable, low toxicity, and well-suited for use in eco-friendly products.
- Research and innovation, understanding the requirements of our customers, delivering products and services that fully comply with these requirements and superior customer service are considered of key importance for the continued growth and success of DeFOREST Enterprises and our valued customers.
- DeFOREST’s corporate headquarters and research & development laboratories are located in Boca Raton, Florida. To complement our corporate R&D location and to meet the needs of our growing customer base, a Technical Service & Application Laboratory opened in 2011 in Twinsburg, Ohio. Our products are manufactured and distributed from our plants and warehouses strategically located in various industrial centers throughout the United States including California, Delaware, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Texas.
- A. Haifa is an Israel-based multinational corporation and a leading global supplier of Potassium Nitrate, Specialty Plant Nutrients and Industrial Chemicals.
- Since the company was founded in 1967 Haifa has combined flexibility with its customized products, solutions and services together with consistency and reliability in its commodity products. Haifa’s worldwide presence enables it to keep in close contact with customers and end-users.
- Haifa prides itself for its innovative solutions and its ability to be finely attuned to market trends and customer needs.
- Haifa produces technical-grade phosphoric acid, potassium nitrate and phosphate salts. Haifa’s industrial chemicals are used in various industries – from ceramics and detergents to fire extinguishers.
- Haifa’s Industrial Chemicals are used in a wide variety of industries:
- Forging of metals and glass
- Water treatment
- Fire extinguishers
- Heat-transfer salts for solar energy plants
- Monosodium phosphate (MSP)
- MSP anhydrous, granular
- MSP anhydrous, powder
- Di-sodium phosphate (DSP) pharmacopoeia grade
- DSP anhydrous, granular
- DSP anhydrous, powder
- Di-sodium phosphate (DSP)
- DSP dihydrate, granular
- DSP dihydrate, powder
- DSP dihydrate, crystalline
- Tri-sodium phosphate (TSP)
- TSP anhydrous, granular
- TSP anhydrous, powder
- TSP anhydrous, super-fine powder
- Dipotassium Phosphate (DKP) coarse powder
- Tetra-potassium pyrophosphate (TKPP) powder
- Sodium acid pyrophosphates (SAPP)
- SAPP granular
- SAPP powder
- Sodium tri-polyphosphate (STPP)
- STPP PL powder
- STPP GL granular
- Mono-ammonium phosphate (MAP), crystalline
- Mono-potassium phosphate (MKP), crystalline
- Potassium nitrate technical grade
- Potassium nitrate technical grade, crystalline
- Potassium nitrate technical grade, prills
- Potassium nitrate Ceramic grade, crystalline
- Phosphoric acid
- INEOS Oxide is at the forefront of ethylene and propylene based chemicals production. Our successful businesses are focused on ethylene- and propylene oxide as well as their derivatives. Supplemented by norbornenes, oxo-alcohols and acetate esters this extensive product portfolio plays an essential role in the day to day life of millions of people.
- We offer plant scale combined with reliability, strategic sites in both Europe and USA and a focus on continually improving cost structures, technologies and SHE initiatives. We continuously translate these endeavours into the standard-setting service expected of a supplier of choice.
- Finally INEOS Oxide is not only a supplier of choice but also an ideal choice for partners who value developing solid relationships. Within its Third Party framework INEOS Oxide has established a vast selection of other industrial and commercial players on its sites. This allows those involved to benefit from win-win situations.
- Ethylene Oxide
- EO derivatives
- Glycol Ethers
- Propylene Oxide
- Ethylidene Norbornene
- Acetate Esters
- Glycol Ether Esters
- LANXESS is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 8.0 billion in 2014 and about 16,300 employees in 29 countries. The company is currently represented at 52 production sites worldwide.
- The core business of LANXESS is the development, manufacturing and marketing of plastics, rubber, intermediates and specialty chemicals. LANXESS is a member of the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and DJSI Europe) and FTSE4Good.
- The responsibilities for the operational business of LANXESS are borne by 10 business units. The business unit heads report directly to the LANXESS Board of Management.
- This enables quick decisions without hindering bureaucracy. The business units are grouped into the three segments Performance Polymers, Advanced Intermediates and Performance Chemicals.
- Rhein Chemie Additives
- The Rhein Chemie Additives business unit develops, manufactures and distributes additives and services for polymer and specialty chemicals processors.
- Rhein Chemie Additives offers more than 4,000 customized agents, specialty chemicals and service products for the rubber, lubricant and plastics industries as well as water treatment products and pesticide manufacturing products.
- Rhein Chemie Additives is divided into four Business Lines
- Plastic Additives
- Rubber Additives
- Lubricant Additives
- Colorant Additives
- Key brands and products
- Business Line Plastic Additives – Focusing on Processing
- The high-quality additives and finishing chemicals in the Plastic Additives Business Line improve the processability of ingredients and the properties of the end products.
- Adimoll®, Mesamoll®, Triacetin, Ultramoll®, Unimoll® and Uniplex (specialty plasticizers for polymer processing)
- Disflamoll® and Levagard® (phosphorus-based flame retardants)
- Mersolat® (polymerization emulsifier)
- Stabaxol® (hydrolysis stabilizers)
- Addonyl® (additives and catalysts for cast nylon)
- Addocat® catalysts, Addolink® crosslinkers and Addovat® stabilizers (for the production of polyurethane rigid and flexible foams)
- Plastic Additives also has solutions for water treatment and products for the manufacture of pesticides in its product range.
- Bayhibit® (phosphonates for water treatment)
- Baypure® (biodegradable dispersing and complexing agents)
- Phosphorus chlorides and phosphorus oxides are the raw materials for chemical synthesis in the production of flame retardants as well as pesticide and pharmaceutical ingredients:
- Lonza’s specialty chemicals are used in upstream oil and gas activities including drilling, production, stimulation and unconventional oil and gas recovery. Lonza focuses innovation on environmentally responsible solutions and high performance chemicals for challenging technical environments.
- Lonza’s oil and gas products are backed by scientific, application and regulatory expertise with a focus on preserving the environment.
- Our technologies provide solutions to reduce failure risk, increase operability and extend the equipment life of oil and gas production facilities.
- Lonza’s regulatory expertise and extensive data packages allow us to support customers globally with solutions that comply with the highest regulatory, environmental and safety standards (CEFAS, PMRA, EPA, BPD, REACH).
- Biocidal Solutions
Our biocides protect vital operating systems from bio-fouling and microbiologically-induced corrosion (MIC) to support production reliability and eliminate downtime helping to maximize customer profitability.
- Barquat® range
- Dantogard® 2000
- Iscoil® range
- Bardac® range
- Proxel® range
- Carboquat® MW-50
- Lonzabac® 12
- Corrosion Protection
Our corrosion inhibition technologies improve material integrity and significantly extend the lifetime of operating assets.
- Corrosion Inhibitors
- Uniquat® range
- Unamine® range
- CarboShield® 1000
- Lubrizol’s Personal and Home Care business develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of essential ingredients used in fast-moving consumer goods for personal hygiene, hair care, skin care, dish, surface and fabric care. Our innovative ingredients modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use, and deliver aesthetic bene ts to support key consumer product claims – the “front-of-the-bottle” bene ts that drive consumer products’ differentiation and brand loyalty.
- We partner closely with customers to create winning brands – through our commitment to market intimacy, knowledgeable people, technical expertise and indispensable, market-driving solutions. Our primary focus is on the needs and demands of our customers and consumers on a global basis, and we are committed to “accessible innovation” that directly addresses the market trends important to them.
- Applications and End-Uses
- Hair care – shampoos, conditioners, styling gels, hair color, ethnic hair care
- Bath and shower solutions – body wash, facial cleansers, hand soaps, baby care
- Skin care solutions – body care lotions, face creams, sun care products, antiperspirants, color cosmetics
- Home care – all-purpose cleaners, laundry detergents, oor care, kitchen/bathroom counter cleaners, fabric care, dish care
- The Value We Provide
- Products that perform – creating gorgeous hair, radiant skin, refreshing cleansing, fresher clothes, sparkling dishes, and clean and bacteria-free surfaces
- Ability to create endless array of custom formulations that deliver multiple bene ts and functionality
- Technology and formulation knowledge and expertise
- Global supply chain capabilities and technical support to help customers use our products ef ciently
- Knowledge of global and local regulations, laws and practices
- PMC Organometallix is the world’s leading innovation driven manufacturer, and developer of organometallic catalysts, stabilizers and specialty chemicals focused on superior products, solutions, technical support and service. Its leading brands and products include Thermolite® and ADVASTAB® heat stabilizers for PVC and CPVC resin-based formulations, FASCAT® catalysts, and a wide range of organometallic specialties.
- PMC Group is a growth oriented, diversified, global chemicals company dedicated to innovative solutions to everyday needs in a broad range of end markets, built on a sustainable model of growth through innovation while promoting social good. Dedicated to sustainability, PMC Group operates from a global manufacturing, innovation and marketing platform with facilities and personnel in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Since 1939, Zohar Dalia cooperative agricultural association ltd. is Israel’s largest and most advanced manufacturer, supplier, and developer of detergent intermediates and cleaning products.
- The group has an annual manufacturing capacity of more than 80,000 tons of surfactants.
- Located at northern Israel, in a biosphere area, Zohar Dalia is fully committed to protect the environment, for our employees and surrounding area.
- Industries served:
- Personal Care
- Textile Auxiliaries
- Oil & Gas
- Emulsion Polymerization
- Product categories:
- FATTY ACID ALKANOLAMIDES
- CATIONICS AND QUATERNARIES
- PEARLESCENCE AGENTS